RE: [teacherartexchange] Why did I leave?

---------

From: Schuler, John (jschuler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2006 - 09:03:17 PDT

Hi everyone. I'm fairly new to the group and have never responded
before. I thought I would chime in on this one. I have taught ms art
for 19 years now. I never really had a problem with the age group until
my own two children were in 7th and 8th grade. They don't go to my
school but I still feel like I never leave work. My motto now is "All
Middle School All the Time". I feel your pain. All teaching is like a
reverse Dorian Gray situation. I keep getting older but my students
stay the same age. Good Luck.