RE: [teacherartexchange] "Text" in clay

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2006 - 06:28:55 PDT

>===== Original Message From BigCrab99@aol.com =====
>I would like to include text, simple words or phrases, in a clay slab
>project. The letters should be 1/2 inch or less. Can anyone point me
toward a
>source for letter stamps appropriate for using with clay?
> Carolyn in Virginia Beach

Although they are slightly larger than you are wanting, I use a set of letters
that I bought for cake decorating. They are white plastic and have a raised
letter so that you can press them into the cake and the use icing to write
with. They work perfectly for clay.

Denise Pannell

"Carry on, carry on, for the men and boys are gone, But the furrow shan't lie fallow while the women carry on." ~Janet Begbie