[teacherartexchange] Why did I leave?

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2006 - 22:16:26 PDT

Hi, all,

I'm starting to apply for actual jobs these days. I have "good excuses"
for leaving my older, previous positions, but what do I say about the MS
that I fled last year? "Didn't like MS students" doesn't sound too
good. (This past year I've been subbing and basically taking a
sabbatical to try and see if I ever wanted to teach again.)

Maggie