Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] NEW! "ATCs in the Classroom" - site by Craig Roland

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2006 - 15:36:18 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I just found this NEW site by Craig Roland - a collaboration with Kris
Fontes and Mary Elizabeth Meier
Artist Trading Cards -ATCs in the Classroom

Kris's school has ATC Family Nights

Find lots of links on Craig's Blog (scroll down):

Craig's blog is linked from Art Teachers Guide to the Internet:

I will be adding links from Incredible Art Department. Thanks Craig

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

To unsubscribe go to