[teacherartexchange] NEW! "ATCs in the Classroom" - site by Craig Roland

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2006 - 15:36:18 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I just found this NEW site by Craig Roland - a collaboration with Kris
Fontes and Mary Elizabeth Meier
Artist Trading Cards -ATCs in the Classroom
http://www.artjunction.org/atcs/gallery.html

Kris's school has ATC Family Nights
http://ucarts.com/atc.htm

Find lots of links on Craig's Blog (scroll down):
http://www.artjunction.org/blog/

Craig's blog is linked from Art Teachers Guide to the Internet:
http://www.artjunction.org/atgi/

I will be adding links from Incredible Art Department. Thanks Craig

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/