Re: [teacherartexchange] Pysanky Eggs - How to from Sue Stevens

---------

From: Diane Davis (dianemdavis_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2006 - 12:10:14 PDT

 My cousin, who makes Lithuanian eggs, does them even simpiler,with a common pin attached to a pencil end. He dips the pin in the candle wax and paints with it, then later takes the wax off in the same method shown here. He does workshops with kids from 4th grade up with this method. Though I wonder if that many candles in a school would set off the fire system.
diane