Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] African Art in Albuquerque

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2006 - 16:39:16 PDT

Right now Docents are in training for "resonance from the past:
african sculpture from
the new orleans museum of art". I looks to be a fantastic exhibit. If
you plan to be near
Albuquerque between May 14 till August 13, you should take the
exhibition in.

The exhibit will continue on to New York, San Antonio, Arkansas, and
the DC before
it returns home to New Orleans. Sad that this great exhibit is here
when school is out
for the summer.

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons