Re: [teacherartexchange] To those who use Incredible Art Department (links)

---------

From: David Shivetts (dshivetts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2006 - 12:18:53 PDT

Thanks Judy!

>>> judy.decker@gmail.com 4/4/2006 12:01:22 PM >>>
Greetings Art Educators,

I am updating links pages again.... removing broken links.

This is a reminder to you to CHECK each link/site when you want to use
the pages with students - OR email me that you want to use the page
and I will check every site for you. I found last night that one site
I had linked had been hacked and site was changed to an Erotic art
site (yikes!). The images I had linked were still there so I grabbed
them and put them on my site (without permission - there is no longer
a web master for the site).

Be sure to give me a day or so lead time so I can check the page(s)
and so you can verify them from your school (in case your school
server blocks them).

As always, I would be happy to put some click and go lessons/Web
Quests online for you. Send me the set of questions and the sites you
want to use and I will add it to the Internet lessons page.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/