Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] seeking information

From: Sidnie Miller (SMILLER_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2006 - 12:19:46 PDT

Several years ago at a NAEA conference in NYC we visited
the FIT (Fashion Inst. of Tech??). It was really interesting--
graphic design, dressmaking etc. You could try to contact
them directly.

>>> 04/02/06 12:49 AM >>>

I have just received an invitation to participate in
Art Retreat -Confluence 2006 which will be held in New
York city from May 26 to June 6th this year. The
gallery would want us to participate in
various events. I am planning to request them to let
me off at some point to visit schools and observe
the classroom layout,materials available and ofcourse
the teaching instrutions. I am very keen
to do this . Could you please suggest a school
or a person whom I can write to . Any
relevant information is most welcome. This will be
my first visit to U.S and I sure would try and pick up
as much teaching resources as possible.
Subha De

Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner now. Go to