Re: [teacherartexchange] summer job

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (SMILLER_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2006 - 12:15:49 PDT

I worked one summer as a maintenance person--I painted one whole school. It was really
hard work, but pleasant conditions and I got in good with the head of maintenance which
has given me some great perks.

>>> elizhiz@yahoo.com 04/01/06 5:30 PM >>>
Would anyone share summer job ideas you have enjoyed
in the past? Soon we will have two in college...Trying
to brainstorm more creatively.
Beth H