[teacherartexchange] Golden Mean Lesson Plan (HS) from Grace Hall

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2006 - 09:43:24 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Grace Hall sent me a great lesson plan using the Golden Mean and
Nature abstraction.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/Grace-golden.htm
There is a link to her PowerPoint and overhead transparencies, too.

Grace did this with high school - but I think you could adapt it to
middle school. This lesson integrates math and science.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/