Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] For Melissa Enderly-tried to send to your address, it returned to me

From: Leslie Miller (zandeerae_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 02 2006 - 14:16:57 PDT

Hi Melissa,
I've written to you before, I love your postings. In another life I too,
travelled and taught. I now travel vicariously with your marvelous postings.

You had mentioned before that you find your placements throuh Job fairs, or
some such thing in the states and I remember when you didcome near here,
once for a job search. I've got a friend interested in similar teaching
work and I said I'd write to you and ask you where she should look or
search, so , now, I've done that. A gorgeous day, here in Boston and I must
go for a walk down by the harbour.

If you have that information and I can forward it to my friend, I'd be
appreciative. Or--- her e-mail is
Her name is Lisa Llorente.

Thanks in Advance.

Leslie A.Miller