Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Job in Santa Fe

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 02 2006 - 08:10:45 PDT

I had a good laugh yesterday when I received this e-mail for an arts
related job
in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Read the following:

Full-time Arts Administrator Position
Santa Fe established small corporation seeking the perfect person
to a long-term career position.

Committed to living in Santa Fe
Excellent organizational skills
Excellent typing skills
Excellent writing skills
Excellent people skills
A great multi-tasker
MAC fluent
Working knowledge of Photoshop and Quark
Professional excellence

Position starts at $12 per hour with evaluations at 3 and 6 months.
Healthcare benefits after one year.

For those of you not aware of cost of living in Santa Fe, the medium
price of a house is near 1/2 a million now. They expect a whole lot
for poverty wages, don't they.

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703