[teacherartexchange] seeking information

---------

From: subha de (desubhade_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 02 2006 - 00:50:20 PST

I have just received an invitation to participate in
Art Retreat -Confluence 2006 which will be held in New
York city from May 26 to June 6th this year. The
gallery would want us to participate in
various events. I am planning to request them to let
me off at some point to visit schools and observe
the classroom layout,materials available and ofcourse
the teaching instrutions. I am very keen
to do this . Could you please suggest a school
or a person whom I can write to . Any
relevant information is most welcome. This will be
my first visit to U.S and I sure would try and pick up
as much teaching resources as possible.
Subha De from India