Re: [teacherartexchange] summer job

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 01 2006 - 17:37:12 PST

I was a nanny one summer, before I had little kids of my own. It was
for a doctor and a lawyer, and their kids were school-age, so they
needed someone to be there for them for the summer. It was a really
fun job. They even took me on vacation with them!

Gee, I wish I could afford one of those! Hehheh!

Becky