Re: [teacherartexchange] To All Digest Users - Cut the digest when you post

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 01 2006 - 17:15:45 PST

Deborah,
     I don't know about other peoples e-mail software but mine seems
to leave out
the original senders address upon reply. But it would not really
matter because
it shows in the original message. So if one wished to collect
addresses all they
need do is subscribe to the list, collect addresses and the use them.
This applies
to non digest users as well.
                                                         Woody