[teacherartexchange] To All Digest Users - Cut the digest when you post

---------

From: Deborah Kaye (kaye.deborah_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 01 2006 - 06:19:39 PST

Dear Digest Users,

Please remember to cut the digest from your post when you send a message.
Include a sentence or two from the message you are responding to.

Also remember to change the subject line to a topic that matches your post.

To all - remember to cut the address of the person to whom you are
replying. Several email programs show the addresses. You can see it in
your message. Just highlight it and remove it. This is the only list
that I use this address for - and now I can lots of spam (email bots
pick up the addresses in the archives.... Getty doesn't sell out
addresses... but these folks who harvest the addresses must).

Deborah