Re: [teacherartexchange] Question about linocuts

---------

From: trish ackerman (dacke8175_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 01 2006 - 05:49:12 PST

I use dickblick waterbased ink and have no trouble
with the images. I use the old fashioned way with the
spoon also. We cant afford a printing press. I also
use a hotplate (with the pieces upside down) to warm
them for 5 minutes before carving. Seems to work.
Every year I enter my 6th grade classes work in the
dick blick Artsonia linoleum contest. They scan each
childs work on the internet. Due date is March 15th.
TRish

Trish Ackerman
Core Knowledge Charter School
Middle School Art,Parker, Colorado