Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Craig Roland's Copyright article is online

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 01 2006 - 05:35:56 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Craig Roland's copyright article is now online:
Article appears in April 2006 SchoolArts Magazine.

This will remain online.... I will be doing a brief copyright page in
the future - linking to Craig's page.

This was new to me:
FYI: Each of the monthly articles (ArtEd Online) are available
through the SchoolArts page on the Davis site. . . .but only for the
month they are written.

I had missed the link to Craig's article when I browsed. Articles are
in pdf form.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources