[teacherartexchange] multimedia projectors

---------

From: IDA LAWSON (ijlawson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 30 2005 - 15:13:01 PDT

Hello to all,

This my first posting. Has anyone had any experience with multimedia
projectors in the art room? I've been researching and studying the
specs on several models. Though, I'm told that art teachers are seldom
satisfied with them. DLP vs LCD. Is 2000 lumens enough for viewing
with the room lights on?

What are your experiences with them?