Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] Graduate and undergraduate students have much to offer

From: Jerome Stanley (jstanley_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 30 2005 - 11:50:29 PDT

Greetings to all:

I am Jerome D. Stanley, Graphic Design Program Director of Westwood
College, located in Calumet City Illinois. This is my first experience
with the "Teacher Exchange" and I look forward to receiving the info
that you share.

Also, I have a few opening in the Graphic Design Program. Interested
parties can contact me regarding details:

Jerome Stanley
Graphic Design Program Dir.