Re: [teacherartexchange] Online teacher resource question

---------

TwoDucks_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sat Apr 30 2005 - 10:48:31 PDT

In a message dated 4/30/05 1:30:59 PM, pgstephens@npgcable.com writes:

> my students will select an
> artist from the permanent collection to research and then create teacher
> resource materials.

Pam: I also teach undergraduates (an art methods and materials course for
future classroom teachers) I have begun to create writing assignments which
could be of general interest to the art education community and require that the
work be posted (at present on a listserv and at an art education website.) I
found that the students were excited to be "publishing" even in a small way.
And there is always a need for good, new web content. Great idea!
kathy douglas