Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Free computer printer and CD!!!

From: Pam (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 30 2005 - 10:36:46 PDT

I signed up for this program at the NAEA conference and our printers and
programs arrived this week. The print quality is very good and the CDs are a
nice added touch.

If I remember correctly, you need to sign up for your entire district as
every campus within a district is eligible to receive a printer--but only
one person may apply. You might want to ask your supervisor to sign up for
all the art teachers. I signed up for the entire college so that all the
teacher preparation instructors received a printer. Lexmark even pays for

Pamela G. Stephens, PhD
Northern Arizona University
Art Education
P.O. Box 6020
Flagstaff, AZ 86011-6020

For art teaching resources and professional development