[teacherartexchange] Free computer printer and CD!!!

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 30 2005 - 10:18:20 PDT

A member of the Arted list posted an offer for free printers for art
teachers. Since the teacher who posted it said I could pass it on... here's
the information.

Lexmark has a program through which each building in your district can
receive a Z615 ink jet
printer. It comes with a CD of 19th century European masterpieces as well
as lesson plans. ALL FREE!
If anyone has trouble getting to the Lexmark site,
 To navigate, go to
> www.lexmark.com , then click on About Lexmark at the top, then on
> Corporate Citizenship in the left column. Under that you will see
> Lexmark PrintArt. (Maryann from ohio)

And the replacement ink cartridges are very similar in price to most
printers in the 25-35 dollar range.
Woo hoo something free!!!

Randy in Maine
india99@infionline.net