Re: [teacherartexchange] a request for teacher email mentors....

---------

o8neil_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sat Apr 30 2005 - 09:33:29 PDT

Lia, what a nice idea. I would be happy to be a friend/mentor to one of your students. see if my profile fits your needs: I am 56, have taught art for 18 years at the same small catholic grade school ( pre k-8) just outside of washington dc. one of the most wonderful things about my job is i have great flexiblity in designing our curriculum. Let me know, carol o'neil