Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Middle School Lessons - Proto-Cubism & Collaborative Mural

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 30 2005 - 08:24:49 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

I have added two lessons from Mark Anderson. These are very thorough
lesson plans. I have been "listening" to list suggestions on what a
lesson plan should have and added on to Mark's. I added a rubric to
one and some technology suggestions to both.

Master Pieces Collaborative Mural (Matrix Grid)
I did not add a rubric to this lesson. Mark suggests using a master
workwith interesting textures. The first time he did it, he used Mona
Lisa. Colors were more "off the wall" for that mural.

Proto-Cubism -Thinking like Picasso:
I added a rubric to this one - you can tweak it to suit your lesson.

These are linked from:
Cubism lessons are groups together - mural lesson is towards the top.

Mark Anderson is on ArtsEducators list. Thanks Mark!

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources
To unsubscribe go to