Re: [teacherartexchange] Alfred Tibor story

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 30 2005 - 08:19:17 PDT

    Side story about Alfred Tibor....Last winter a deer crashed through a
living room window at the Tibor residence and attacked Alfred in his home!
He sustained some serious injuries. It is good to hear he is out and about.
Also, his work is well represented in the Columbus area. One of my favorite
sculptures sets on the grounds of Trinity Lutheran Seminary in Bexley
(connected with Capital University.) A must see!
    There is a publication by the Greater Columbus Arts Council called
"Guide to Outdoor Sculpture in Columbus." My copy is outdated by now. There
may be a new publication that can be found on a Google search.

                        Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                        Art teacher, K-5, retired