Re: [teacherartexchange] a request for teacher email mentors....

---------

From: Teresa Holt (artlady53_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 30 2005 - 07:54:03 PDT

Good Morning Lia...
I would be interested in mentoring. I am winding up my 30th year of
teaching. I am in a suburban elementary school (just outside St. Louis, MO)
teaching about 500 students weekly. I have experience K-college level. I
have mentored my individuals through my years of teaching. I plan on
sticking around for 5 or 6 more years. Let me know if I can help. Can't say
I've ever done an Internet mentoring...should prove to be interesting.
Teresa