[teacherartexchange] Holocaust Survivor Artist/Figurative Sculptor - Great site

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 30 2005 - 07:34:25 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Michelle C. posted this great site to Art Education list:
Alfred Tibor Collection:
http://www.alfredtibor.com/v2/index.html
Artist was born in Hungary in 1920.... and is now living in Columbus, Ohio.

Michelle said he is coming to do a talk at her school - I am so
jealous! I would love to hear him talk about his experiences and his
work.

I will be providing links to his site.

Regards,

Judy Decker