[teacherartexchange] a request for teacher email mentors....

---------

From: lia johnson (johnsolia_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 29 2005 - 18:09:19 PDT

Hello all. Before school lets out I want to ask you to think about
this. I teach art education at the University of Wisconsin Eau
Claire. In the Fall I will have an elementary methods course of 10
students--all excellent students. I would like to get them involved
in the larger community of art education and art educators. To this
end I was thinking it would be a really great thing for each of them
to have an elementary teacher as an email mentor/friend. I am
wondering if there is interest in the project from any of you. I
would love a diversity of people from different places to extend my
students experiences. Right now I just envision this as an email
exchange....but it could evolve into anything we want it to. Let me
know if you may be interested. lia