Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Styrofoam protective seal?

From: marcia (marciadotcom_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 29 2005 - 17:33:06 PDT

The drama teacher at my school has created some large
styrofoam "rocks" for a school play. After carving
and painting them, they are now kind of chipping and
pieces are falling apart. Does anyone know of a
particular sealant or spray that he can purchase to
seal the foam pieces? Marcia L in Illinois

Do You Yahoo!?