Re: [teacherartexchange] Blacklight Project

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 29 2005 - 11:48:05 PDT

Some ideas on Incredible Art Department....

I can see ideas on this page being done in Fluorescent paint:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/tempera.htm

Radiating fire works using white and fluorescents.....

Symetrical Design (name or otherwise) - done with white and
fluorescents on black paper.

Ideas with fish:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Fish.htm
Scroll though the page.

Many ideas "doable" in two class periods.

Breanne - Share back what you do. I would like one sample for the
tempera paint ideas page. Black Light tent is a great art show idea.

Judy Decker