Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Blacklight Project

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 29 2005 - 11:48:05 PDT

Some ideas on Incredible Art Department....

I can see ideas on this page being done in Fluorescent paint:

Radiating fire works using white and fluorescents.....

Symetrical Design (name or otherwise) - done with white and
fluorescents on black paper.

Ideas with fish:
Scroll though the page.

Many ideas "doable" in two class periods.

Breanne - Share back what you do. I would like one sample for the
tempera paint ideas page. Black Light tent is a great art show idea.

Judy Decker

On 4/29/05, Sears, Ellen <> wrote:
> We did negative drawings one year in fluorescent - I think I used a bicycle
> with the kids -
> Do you have mat board scraps? They could paint designs on some shapes and
> then assemble - a little bas relief with the black light (takes me back a
> little - okay a lot)....

To unsubscribe go to