[teacherartexchange] Blind Contour Drawing Lesson Plan (multi age)

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 29 2005 - 05:50:01 PDT

Dear Teacher Art Exchange,

Stephanie Corder's Blind Contour Drawing lesson has been added to
Incredible Art Department.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/Stephanie-blind.htm
Of course - this lesson is adaptable to any grade level. The first
grade drawing shown is sure to bring a smile.

I don't know if she was aware of Marvin's lesson or not...but Marvin's
site was the first I saw online to use cardboard blinders so I listed
his lesson as a resource.

Marvin - if you see this - give me some feedback on how to improve the
lesson. I did put a lot of thought into this one. I haven't heard back
from Stephanie yet.....

Judy Decker

--
Incredible Art Department