[teacherartexchange] Art Teacher Openings - Selected Stattes

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 29 2005 - 04:28:14 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

The new list of openings provided by NAEA have been added to
Incredible Art Department:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/news/jobs.htm

Check this page for weekly updates.

ALSO - there is a new publication of Research in Art Education -
pricey - but maybe your district would buy one copy for the district -
or maybe have your county office pruchase one. Research publication is
listed on the same page.

Judy Decker

--
Incredible Art Department