RE: [teacherartexchange] fun spring projects

---------

From: KPRS (kprs2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 28 2005 - 18:14:29 PDT

My painted tiles were taken down because the local fire chief said they were
a fire hazard.

As for fun end of the year projects, kites (essentially shaped structures to
paint on) are fun, especially when they get flown on the front lawn of the
high school, chalk painting in the school parking lot (we did underwater
scenes), Pinwheels (we did Escher linoleum cuts).

San D

----