[teacherartexchange] Your Daily Art

---------

From: berquist (berquist_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 28 2005 - 13:36:38 PDT

Your Daily Art
http://jerryandmartha.com/yourdailyart/
Martha Cleveland's blog provides a brief daily art lesson, with images,
and links to
further information on the artists, movements, and techniques.

You're welcome to copy and distribute this listing for non-commercial
purposes as
long as you credit me and provide the link to NeatNew.

Neat New Stuff I Found This Week
http://marylaine.com/neatnew.html
Copyright, Marylaine Block, 1999-2005.
[Publishers may license the content at reasonable rates.]
Forwarded by
BJ Berquist
Art Teacher, Loysville YDC
Loysville, PA