[teacherartexchange] fun spring projects

---------

From: Elizabeth Heisey (eheisey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 28 2005 - 03:40:26 PDT

We were brainstorming yesterday about fun projects with which to end
the HS year...painting on the ceiling tiles came up. Did we recently
find that it was a fire hazard? These are relatively new tiles, about
30' x 20' each, and are composed of compressed insulation. The part we
see after they are installed, where we would paint, is painted white.
Was it this type that was discussed? Was it a fire hazard to paint
them? It certainly seems illogical.

Are there other fun projects you all are doing now that the art shows
are finishing up?

Beth