Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Jeryl Hollingsworth's Monet Lesson - Elementary (on IAD)

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 27 2005 - 16:57:35 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Jeryl Hollingsworth sent in her Monet's Garden Lesson Plan:
This lesson was done with first grade - but is adaptable to other grade levels.

Jeryl's original lesson is four pages - with Standards keyed for each day.
She copies and pastes the chart on each page - then marks the
standards covered...saves lots of time.

Maybe some day, I will follow her lead and make a chart I can paste
onto each lesson and mark standards covered....Something to think

Thanks for sharing Jeryl! Any one wishing to become a part of the
Lesson Plan Sharing Group - contact me OFF LIST with the following

Location (state or country if not USA):
summer email:
area of "expertise":
grade levels taught:
Lesson you would like to share:

I will only add new members who tell me what they wish to share. The
lesson can come anytime...there is no rush.

You will get a file with everyone's email addresses - and all of the
above info - Your own collection of elemenary art ed "experts".

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources
To unsubscribe go to