Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Students photo website

From: Harold Olejarz (holejarz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 27 2005 - 16:38:18 PDT

I have mentioned the photo website I helped put together before but
just a reminder--- It is up and running and teachers can upload
student images to the site as can students. All submissions are
reviewed before they are posted so no need to worry about
inappropriate content.

Also, the site's sponsor is offering prizes for student images. The url is:

BTW The site can also be used as a resource by students and teachers.

Harold Olejarz
To unsubscribe go to