Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Third year blues or what?

From: Sidnie Miller (smiller_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 27 2005 - 12:26:27 PDT

When we had our big show this year we had the music people help us--there was a group of drummers with all different kinds of drums that played every hour during the reception., It was great. We have our show in the regular art museum which gives it a sense of importance, and we have all the little kids bring in a doz. cookies . We furnish the drinks ,they bring in their parents and they are really excited because they can see the rest of the museum also. I usually bring the cookies for the high school kids but we get the local newspaper to attend and they get interviewed and their article and pix in the paper. I will say that we have great participation from elementary and high school kids, but the middle school know how they are.

>>> 04/25/2005 7:48:14 PM >>>
Seniors and juniors do assist in putting up the show, but pieces are selected
by the art teachers.

mike sacco