[teacherartexchange] Third Year Blues/ Art Shows

---------

From: Maggie Tucker (arttucker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 27 2005 - 03:55:44 PDT

Coincidentally, my year-long 8th grade class just had their spring show.
It was tied into the spring musical, but I still felt it wasn't all it
could be.

My class and I brain-stormed Monday afternoon about next year's events. We
decided a strolling musician would be nice, and we want to explore small
"hands-on" clinics, too. But the other idea we had was to pre-sell tickets
for a buffet dinner (finger sandwiches, etc.) that could be eaten while
strolling through the show.

I also want to have some sort of written feed-back system for specific
works of art for next year. Maybe cards and boxes placed next to each
artists's works?

Love this list.

Maggie Tucker

arttucker@earthlink.net