[teacherartexchange] It's probably not us, but the fact you go so many places Judy

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 27 2005 - 03:57:01 PDT

Okay breaking rule number 300052, but I am reading the site and sounds like
Judy is frustrated. Lots of this is the time of year. Judy you spend so
much time researching I suspect the bounced mail is due to the amount of
time you spend and the way schools protect their inner workings. Every day
I surf a site that Judy has recommended. So you are an important part of
this list. If you want to take a break we will understand. But we will
miss you.

Randy in Maine
india99@infionline.net