[teacherartexchange] Jeryl's Monet Lesson - See sample Day 1 (Word file)

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 26 2005 - 17:42:12 PDT

Greetings Elementary Art Teachers,

I have Jeryl's Monet Lessons (4 days/classes to complete these
marvelous paintings). Here is a sample page 1:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/monet.doc

What I think is slick is the way she does the National Standards. She
has a chart with the key standards (copies and pastes onto each page)
and just marks the ones she covers with a little star graphic. Once
printed off - you can color in your little stars to make them stand
out more if you wish.

I will not be as organized with the standards when I put this on IAD
(I will list all standards covered by the lesson over all - rather
than each day (to save me time and space). I will list some key
objectives for each day.

ANYONE who wants all four pages "as is" - is invited to join our
Elementary Lesson Plan Sharing Group - Rather than emailing Jeryl for
the lessons....send the following information to me
(judy.decker@gmail.com).