Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Judi Morgan's Monochromatic Self Portrait Lesson on IAD

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 26 2005 - 16:56:14 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Judi Morgan submitted a lesson for monochromatic self portrait (with
contrast background) to Incredible Art Department. That lesson is now

Lesson is for middle school. This lesson guarantees success - builds
student confidence as so many want their portraits to look like them.
I have included some additional ideas to challenge others.

With each new lesson, I will be looking at it through new eyes
(keeping in mind copyright - when using photographs - and remembering
the words of wisdom from Marvin Bartel).

I have asked Marvin to develop a rubric we can use to evaluate our own lessons.
I am always looking for ways to improve the site for all art educators.

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources
To unsubscribe go to