[teacherartexchange] inexpensive way to display clay mask

---------

From: Jeryl Hollingsworth (holl5_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 26 2005 - 08:24:40 PDT

My 5th graders are finishing up clay masks and I wanted to display some in
the front office in the window ledge. The secretary and I were looking
around for a way to support them and couldn't find any wire stands. I did
find some large styrofoam drinking cups. I turned them upside down cut out
a slanted section down to the rim. I left the rim in a ring so it would
still support the cup. Then I stood the masks up in the cups ( the cups
were still upside down) I wrote the artist's name on the rim with a pen.
Worked great. I probably didn't explain this too well and you are most
likely visual people like me -if I can get to my web page I'll put them on
in the 5th grade page.
               JEryl in SC