Re:[teacherartexchange] the group and problems

---------

From: ken rohrer (kenroar_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 26 2005 - 16:12:10 PDT

Kathy,

Same problem here. What is happening is that anyone who sends mail with html code has the code show up because the daily digest is text based. Also, I notice that some include images in the e-mail. Images will include about a foot of code. The solution is if all messages were transformed to text when posted in the daily digest. Without destroying the experience for those who use the daily digest, I know this will be difficult. However, I know it's possible because Yahoo group digests don't include the html.

Ken Rohrer