[teacherartexchange] Monet lessons for elementary

---------

From: Jeryl Hollingsworth (holl5_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 26 2005 - 08:04:40 PDT

 Thanks again for those who shared their Monet lessons. I wanted to get my
fabulous first graders work posted on my web site but of course, we're
having some technical difficulties. And of course our tech person was out
today when I finally had time to post. So I did the next best thing and
sent some images to Judy Decker. She is posting them on IAD but I will
try to get them on the web. They really turned out great-one of those
lessons where everyone feels successful. It took 4 class sessions but we
covered a lot of material. I will share my lesson plans as attachments if
anyone is interested.
              Jeryl in SC