RE: [teacherartexchange] Art Show Success

---------

From: Leslie Miller (zandeerae_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 26 2005 - 09:03:50 PDT

Oh Judy!
I'm so sorry this is happening. You are such a gem!
Les

Leslie A.Miller
ORIGINAL PAPERCUTS
Fountain Street Studios
59 Fountain Street, #36
Framingham, MA 01702
www.fountainstreetstudios.com <http://www.fountainstreetstudios.com>
zandeerae@comcast.net

-Signing off this list (for the most part)....I am VERY tired of having
my mail being reported to Spam cop and being blacklisted. From now on
- I will only write for those who request my help personally off list.

I will continue to post updates to Incredible Art Department on this
list. If any of you want links, my ideas and such - please come over
to one of the Yahoo lists. Address for Art Education is on Incredible
Art Department and the ArtsEducators information is easy to find. I
won't post the addresses here.

Whoever is reporting my email addresses -- I hear you now loud and
clear. I won't lose another email address because of you.

Judy Decker

--
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/