Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Third year blues or what?

Date: Mon Apr 25 2005 - 18:58:31 PDT

> This same problem, a lack of attendance from my stronger kids, happened
> last year as well. Also, it's not just my kids, but the other teachers' as well.

Just a question here: because this is a district show, is it all teacher
done? I was wondering how much of a role the students had in choosing, mounting,
curating, hanging the show? Would that make a difference? I work with younger
students so I know little, but I do know that they never used to be
interested in the show until they took on those roles.
kathy douglas

To unsubscribe go to