Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Great Sites - updated for April (Incredible Art Department)

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 25 2005 - 17:35:20 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

I helped Ken Rohrer out by updating Great Sites this month. Continue
to send him your Great Site selections. It should come as no surprise
to you that I selected the Eternal Egypt site and Eric Straw masks for
this month.

Ken will leave these up through the first week of May (at least) so
you have a chance to view them (if you missed my previous posts for

Eric REALLY wants to hear your ideas on how you will use his work with
students. I have enjoyed "talking" with him.

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources
To unsubscribe go to