[teacherartexchange] Mosaic for junior high school

---------

From: Laurie Reber (Reber.Laurie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 25 2005 - 13:54:32 PDT

I would like to make use of the many years' collection of pottery in the art classroom I have inherited. I am thinking mosaics would be the way to go. If anyone has done this, please let me know if Elmer's white glue is an okay adhesive to use. Additionally, please let me know the best medium to mount the mosaic on (the least expensive way to go), and the best grout to use.